Thursday 12 April 2018

Book Sharing by Renee

Today we had a book sharing session in Room 11. Everyone had to bring their favourite book and talk about it. The girls sat in one big circle together and the boys sat in another circle. The book I brought was Gangster Granny. The reason I chose it is because it was really funny because he hated going to his Granny's house because he had to eat pumpkin soup and he always had to play Scrabble. Miss Bateman made us a hot milo. I was so happy that I bounced around with excitement. It kept me warm and it melted in my tummy. Everyone enjoyed drinking the hot milo. I liked finding out what everyone’s favourite book was - a lot of the books looked interesting. When we finished showing our books and drinking our hot milo, Ema took a tray and she went around getting the cups and she accidentally dropped the tray. Suddenly I heard a loud smash and when I turned around the cups were smashed. I had a lot of fun today drinking the hot milo and sharing books - I bet everyone had fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Civilisation - bowls by Joseph

We have been looking at different ancient civilisations to see how they lived in the past. Our task was to create a bowl with a theme from A...